Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stall.|
Stall may refer to:
Enclosures[change | change source]
- Stall (enclosure), a small enclosure, as for market goods, or for an animal
- Market stall, a makeshift or mobile structures for selling market goods or serving food
Motion[change | change source]
- Stall (engine), the unexpected or unwanted stopping of an engine
- Stall (flight), when an aircraft can not make enough lift to keep the aircraft in level flight
- Compressor stall, the sudden loss of compression in a jet engine
- Stalling (gaming), obstruction of the flow of play while leading in a timed game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.