From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stall.|
Stall may refer to:
Enclosures[change | change source]
- Stall (enclosure), a small enclosure, as for market goods, or for an animal
- Market stall, a makeshift or mobile structures for selling market goods or serving food
Motion[change | change source]
- Stall (engine), the unexpected or unwanted stopping of an engine
- Stall (flight), when an aircraft can not make enough lift to keep the aircraft in level flight
- Compressor stall, the sudden loss of compression in a jet engine
- Stalling (gaming), obstruction of the flow of play while leading in a timed game
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.