Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stem.|
Stem may refer to:
- A stem (bike) is the forward extension which connects the fork to the handlebars of a bicycle
- Scanning transmission electron microscope
- STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Stem (linguistics), the base part of a word not including inflectional morphemes
- Stem (music), a part of a written musical note
- Plant stem, the above ground structures that have vascular tissue and support leaves and flowers
- Stem (ship) part of a ship, the upright member mounted on the forward end of a vessel's keel, to which the strakes are attached
- Stem (skiing) is a technique in skiing
- "Stem", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1995 album Everything I Long For
- Stem (paraphernalia) a device for smoking crack cocaine
- The Stems an Australian (garage rock/power pop) group from the 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.