Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stem.|
Stem may refer to:
- A stem (bike) is the forward extension which connects the fork to the handlebars of a bicycle
- Scanning transmission electron microscope
- STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Stem (linguistics), the base part of a word not including inflectional morphemes
- Stem (music), a part of a written musical note
- Plant stem, the above ground structures that have vascular tissue and support leaves and flowers
- Stem (ship) part of a ship, the upright member mounted on the forward end of a vessel's keel, to which the strakes are attached
- Stem (skiing) is a technique in skiing
- "Stem", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1995 album Everything I Long For
- Stem (paraphernalia) a device for smoking crack cocaine
- The Stems an Australian (garage rock/power pop) group from the 1980s
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.