Style may refer to:
- Genre, design, format, or looks
- Fashion, applies to a mode of expression, i.e. clothing.
- Carpel, in Botany: part of the pistil of a flower
- The artistic characteristics that make an artist's work special or unique
- Painting style, in art and painting style can refer either to the aesthetic values followed in choosing what to paint (and how) or to the physical techniques employed
- Music genre, category (or genre) of pieces of music that share a certain style or "basic musical language"
- Cascading Style Sheets, in web design
- Style guide and literary genre, in writing
- Stylistics (linguistics), in Linguistics: Variation in the language use of an individual, such as formal/informal style.
- Style (band), pop music group from Sweden
- Style (address), how you address a person; titles, honorifics or courtesy names
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Style.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.