Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sudbury may mean:
Places[change | change source]
Canada[change | change source]
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario (official name; the city continues to be known simply as Sudbury for most purposes)
- Sudbury Basin (also known as Sudbury Structure), a meteorite impact crater and nickel mining district in Sudbury, Ontario
- Sudbury District, a census division in Ontario which surrounds but does not include the city of Greater Sudbury
United Kingdom[change | change source]
- Sudbury, Suffolk
- Sudbury (UK Parliament constituency), the town's former electoral constituency
- Sudbury, London
- Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury (HM Prison), a men's open prison in Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury, a former name of Sedbury, Gloucestershire
United States[change | change source]
Other[change | change source]
- Sudbury (TV pilot), based on the 1998 film Practical Magic
- Sudbury Valley School, a Sudbury school in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Sudbury school, the educational model upon which the Sudbury Valley School is based
- USS Sudbury (ID-2149), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Simon Sudbury (d. 1431), also known as Simon Theobald or Simon of Sudbury, an Archbishop of Canterbury (1375–1381) and Bishop of London
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sudbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.