Sudbury may mean:
Places[change | change source]
Canada[change | change source]
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario (official name; the city continues to be known simply as Sudbury for most purposes)
- Sudbury Basin (also known as Sudbury Structure), a meteorite impact crater and nickel mining district in Sudbury, Ontario
- Sudbury District, a census division in Ontario which surrounds but does not include the city of Greater Sudbury
United Kingdom[change | change source]
- Sudbury, Suffolk
- Sudbury (UK Parliament constituency), the town's former electoral constituency
- Sudbury, London
- Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury (HM Prison), a men's open prison in Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury, a former name of Sedbury, Gloucestershire
United States[change | change source]
Other[change | change source]
- Sudbury (TV pilot), based on the 1998 film Practical Magic
- Sudbury Valley School, a Sudbury school in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Sudbury school, the educational model upon which the Sudbury Valley School is based
- USS Sudbury (ID-2149), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Simon Sudbury (d. 1431), also known as Simon Theobald or Simon of Sudbury, an Archbishop of Canterbury (1375–1381) and Bishop of London
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.