Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: suite.|
Suite might mean:
- Suite (music), a collection of musical pieces, usually dances, which are played one after the other.
- In furniture a suite is a collection of sofas and chairs. A “three piece suite” is usually a sofa and two arm chairs.
- Suite (hotel), a type of hotel room
- an “en suite” bathroom is a bathroom joined on to a bedroom, i.e. it is just for the use of the people who are using that bedroom.
- Suite (address), a kind of address or location in an office building, shopping mall, etc.
- Suite, a term in petrology, a collection of rock specimens from one particular area
- Software suite, a collection of software of related functionality
- A retinue or suite of retainers in service of a dignitary
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.