|No. of Rukus||6|
|No. of verses||98|
|No. of Sajdahs||1 (Ayah 58)|
|No. of words||972|
|No. of letters||3835|
|Opening muqaṭṭaʻāt||5 Kaaf Ha Ya Ain Saad (كهيعص)|
Surah Maryam (Arabic: سورة مريم) Surah 19 of the Quran, the religious book of Muslims; Its verse i.e. sentence number is 97 and ruku i.e. paragraph number is 8. Surah Maryam has been revealed in Makkah. This surah speaks first of the prayers of Zechariah , then of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the son of Jesus.
Naming[change | change source]
The name of this surah is taken from the phrase وَاذْكُرْفِيالْكِتَابِمَرْيَمَ in the sixteenth verse of this surah; That is, it is the surah that contains the word بِمَرْيَمَ.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Works related to The Qur'an (Palmer)/Maryam at Wikisource
- Quran 19 Clear Quran translation
- Quran 19 Electronic Quran Project. King Saud University
- XIX MARY A.J. Arberry translation
- 19. Maryam (Mary) Muhammad Asad translation
- Quran 19 Ali Ünal translation
- Quran 19 E. H. Palmer translation
- 19. Entitled, Mary; containing 80 verses George Sale translation
- Quran 19 Archived 2020-07-21 at the Wayback Machine J. M. Rodwell translation
- Quran 19 Rashad Khalifa translation
- Quran 19 T.B.Irving translation
- Q19:2, 50+ translations, islamawakened.com
Reference[change | change source]
- ↑ "Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Surah Maryam, Arabic English, HTMl, PDF, Free Download". www.quran4u.com. Retrieved 2021-09-19.