Survivor could also mean:
Gaming[change | change source]
- Resident Evil: Survivor, a 2000 arcade game
- Survivor (video game), an action game released in 1987 by the Spanish software house Topo Soft
- Survivor (board game), board game based on the show.
Literature[change | change source]
- Survivor (1988 novel), a novel by Christina Crawford
- Survivor (novel), a novel by Chuck Palahniuk
- "Survivor" (story), the last novella in Accelerando by Charles Stross
- Survivor (Octavia Butler novel), a 1978 novel by Octavia Butler
Music[change | change source]
- Survivor (album), an album by Destiny's Child
- "Survivor" (song), the second single from Destiny's Child's third album, Survivor
- Survivor (band), a rock band whose hits include "Eye of the Tiger" and "Burning Heart"
- Survivor (Funker Vogt album), an album by Funker Vogt
- Survivor Records, a British Christian Music record label
Television[change | change source]
- Australian Survivor, a television series based on the popular American reality show Survivor
- Celebrity Survivor, an Australian television series based on the popular reality television show Survivor
- Survivor (TV series), a reality television show
- Survivor (UK TV series), the British version of the American reality show Survivor
- Survivor Series, an annual professional wrestling pay-per-view event held in November by World Wrestling Entertainment
Other[change | change source]
- Survivor (horse), a racehorse which won the first Preakness Stakes in 1873
- Survivor (tournament), a series of writing tournaments that are held three times a year
- Survivor: The Ride!, a roller coaster in Paramount's Great America in Santa Clara, California
Other pages[change | change source]
- Sole Survivor (disambiguation)
- Soul Survivor (disambiguation)
- Survivors (disambiguation)
- The Survivor (disambiguation)
- List of Holocaust survivors, Cancer survivors, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.