Jump to navigation Jump to search
Survivor could also mean:
Gaming[change | change source]
- Resident Evil: Survivor, a 2000 arcade game
- Survivor (video game), an action game released in 1987 by the Spanish software house Topo Soft
- Survivor (board game), board game based on the show.
Literature[change | change source]
- Survivor (1988 novel), a novel by Christina Crawford
- Survivor (novel), a novel by Chuck Palahniuk
- "Survivor" (story), the last novella in Accelerando by Charles Stross
- Survivor (Octavia Butler novel), a 1978 novel by Octavia Butler
Music[change | change source]
- Survivor (album), an album by Destiny's Child
- "Survivor" (song), the second single from Destiny's Child's third album, Survivor
- Survivor (band), a rock band whose hits include "Eye of the Tiger" and "Burning Heart"
- Survivor (Funker Vogt album), an album by Funker Vogt
- Survivor Records, a British Christian Music record label
Television[change | change source]
- Australian Survivor, a television series based on the popular American reality show Survivor
- Celebrity Survivor, an Australian television series based on the popular reality television show Survivor
- Survivor (TV series), a reality television show
- Survivor (UK TV series), the British version of the American reality show Survivor
- Survivor Series, an annual professional wrestling pay-per-view event held in November by World Wrestling Entertainment
Other[change | change source]
- Survivor (horse), a racehorse which won the first Preakness Stakes in 1873
- Survivor (tournament), a series of writing tournaments that are held three times a year
- Survivor: The Ride!, a roller coaster in Paramount's Great America in Santa Clara, California
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Survivor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.