|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: syntax.|
Syntax may refer to:
- Syntax, set of rules governing how words combine to form grammatical meanings.
- Syntax (journal), a Blackwell Publishing journal devoted to natural language syntax.
- Syntax (logic)
- Syntax of programming languages
- Syntax (band)
- Syntax (television manufacturer)
- Syntax Records (a San Diego-based record label)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syntax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.