From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: syntax.|
Syntax may refer to:
- Syntax, set of rules governing how words combine to form grammatical meanings.
- Syntax (journal), a Blackwell Publishing journal devoted to natural language syntax.
- Syntax (logic)
- Syntax of programming languages
- Syntax (band)
- Syntax (television manufacturer)
- Syntax Records (a San Diego-based record label)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.