|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
|Affiliations||University of Paris-Saclay|
Télécom Paris (also known as ENST or Télécom or École nationale supérieure des télécommunications, also Télécom ParisTech until 2019) is a renowned graduate engineering school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Paris-Saclay (Northern France).
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur Télécom ParisTech (Télécom Paris Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Masters Recherche & Doctorat (PhD doctorate studies )
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
- Massive Online Open Course
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at Télécom Paris.
Most of the 1600 graduate engineer students at Télécom Paris live in dedicated residential buildings nearby research labs and metro public transports.
Research labs[change | change source]
Research activities at Télécom Paris relate to the following topics:
- Computer Science
Notable alumni[change | change source]
- Yves Poilane, French Manager
References[change | change source]
- "Best universities in France". Times Higher Education (THE). 2019-09-11. Retrieved 2020-07-15.
- "Members and associates". Archived from the original on 2016-10-18. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- "MS by School - TELECOM ParisTech". Archived from the original on 2016-04-17. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- (in French)Institut Mines-Télécom Archived 2016-10-18 at the Wayback Machine
Further reading[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Télécom ParisTech.|