Talk:British Rail Class 117
Jump to navigation Jump to search
PGA comments[change source]
- The infobox is incomplete.
- British Rail - should be bold, because it's part of the title.
- When it was first introduced, these three-car units were all based at the similar Class 121 single carriage (railcar) units on British Railway's Western Region for suburban work out of London Paddington. - very long sentence, therefore too complex.
- It was also based... - The units were largely based... - The units... - poorly written.
- soldiered - not simple.
- liability - not simple.
- branchline curves - not simple.
- Lot'S of redlinks.
- Only two refs.