Untitled section[change source]
Link missing - www.egerbil.com Not only does it have the most up-to-date and expansive information on all gerbil and jird species, but it is possibly the only link on the gerbil page that will be free from any inaccuracies. I have attempted to place this link on the gerbil page twice only to have it removed.
- I am reading the website and checking the links on the article. Response in a few minutes. Griffinofwales (talk) 16:11, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Site approved. I have removed several other sites because we try to keep the number of external links to a minimum. Sorry about the warning. It looked like an ad. Griffinofwales (talk) 16:15, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Rvt by Griffin[change source]
- They're not sources. They're external links.
- We need to keep external links to a minimum, unless they're actually references.
- Many of those websites have not been updated for a while.
- I think we should keep the association websites, and one or two others. You choose. Griffinofwales (talk) 16:44, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- http://www.gerbils.co.uk/ last update 2008
- http://www.agsgerbils.org/ looks a bit iffy
- http://thegerbils.com/ Identical to your egerbil one in most respects, we only need one version —MC8 (b · t) 16:49, Thursday August 13 2009 (UTC)