I've changed every mention of "king of Japan" to "emperor of Japan". If I have missed any, let me know. TheCustomOfLife 20:31, 14 Jul 2004 (UTC) I've edited the article to remove or clarify various facts which are not relevant. Rusnick (talk) 03:09, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Dubious: "The best silk used to come from Korea. The printing machine was made in Korea in 1232."
- Obvious: "North Korea is in the north. South Korea is in the south." (Simple English does not mean "for the mentally challenged", it can include foreign people with poor English. Placing this line here is most probable of a stigmatic statement by the author.)
- Not worthy?: "Koreans eat kimchi at almost every meal" (Sounds like vandalism?) --Talk contribs 07:02, 2 October 2008 (UTC) | —
- Racism?: "and now they fricking eat dogs damnit"
- Hi, Koreans really do eat kimchi at every meal, so I think that's okay. The last objection is vandalism: please feel free to delete that as quickly as possible. Thanks for pointing those stuff out. Classical Esther 09:06, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Grammar This page really needs a grammar cleanup. Anyone have the time or a link to one of those box thingies that appears at the top of the page telling people to feel free to improve grammar?