From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I'm moving this unsourced statement from the article to here:

A notepad is also the name given to several sheets of paper glued or put together in some way so one can flip between sheets.

If it is correct, a disambiguation page is needed. - Huji reply 16:34, 31 July 2007 (UTC)