Talk:Water

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Why does it say in the image caption that the state of the water in the clouds is solid? 71.249.153.75 (talk) 02:21, 13 January 2009 (UTC)

Dont ask here, they put on wiki what they want, those who have power do what they want, find any excuse they want, sad but true...

Ratio, water to earth corrected[change source]

Im amazed such mistakes were allowed: "

Land covers 29.25 percent of the Earth's surface. This is about 57.5 million square miles; Water covers the other 70.75 percent of the Earth's surface. This is about 139.4 million square miles!


I want add something in this page. First is the I want to add water is important for everyone,and I want add what something in the water. And then I need to add something, what in the water. What are they look like.