Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tape.|
- Adhesive tape, including:
- Cassette Tape, a magnetic data/audio storage device
- Tape measure
- Tape dispenser
- Tape worm
- Tape (movie), a 2001 film
- Twill tape, a narrow, sturdy woven fabric used like string
- Red tape, a colloquialism for heavy or undesirable bureaucratic process
- Optical celluloid tape used in movie projectors (a possible precursor to the compact disc)
- Tape (pr. tah-peh), an alternative spelling of tapai, an Indonesian fermented food.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.