|This is a documentation subpage for Template:ATP.|
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
To find the id number:
- Go to the player's ATP profile page
- In the "Head to head" edit box on the right enter any player and submit
- You'll see their head to head record, and pId in the URL is the ID in question
Another way to find the id number:
- Go to the player's ATP profile page.
- View the HTML source of the page (found via the pop-up menu when right-clicking somewhere on the page).
- Search for the text "initPlayerLiveScoreParams", and use the code following that string.
The name parameter is optional. It defaults to the page name, so it is necessary to provide it only when the player's name differs from the article name.
Related pages[change source]