Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This template employs complicated features of template syntax. |
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with its setup and parser functions before editing the template. If your edit causes unexpected problems, please undo it quickly, as this template may appear on a large number of pages.
Remember that you can conduct experiments, and should test all improvements, in either the general Template sandbox or your user space before changing anything here.
Parameters (example shown at right):
- century—The century to form the "center" of the navigation (e.g. 20th).
- centuryX—The centuries before and after; (1) Two before, (2) One before, (3) One after, (4) Two after (e.g. 18th, 19th, 21st, 22nd).
- bc—"yes" if the "center" century is BC.
- bcX—"yes" if the century in BC.
- topic—The topic for the "century TOPIC" line (e.g. in transport).
|centuries in transport||18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd|
|centuries||18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd|
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:CenturyCategoryNav/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.