Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tension.|
Tension may mean:
- Tension (mechanics), in physics, a force related to the stretching of an object
- High-tension line, sometimes used to refer to electrical voltage
- Stress (biology), physiological or mental stress
- Tension (music), the perceived need for relaxation or release created by a listener's expectations
- Suspense, in a dramatic work, leaving the audience feeling uncertain and interested about the outcome of certain actions
- Tenseness, in phonetics, describes a certain sound quality
- Tension (band), a rock band
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tension.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.