The Ministry of Darkness
|The Ministry of Darkness|
|Name(s)||The Ministry of Darkness|
The Ministry of Darkness was a heel professional wrestling stable in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). The team was led by The Undertaker. The stable was controversial due to their pseudo-Satanic themed storylines which included rituals and sacrifices. The stable lasted from January 1999. The Ministry of Darkness would eventually merge with The Corporation and form The Corporate Ministry.
Members[change | change source]
- The Undertaker (Leader)
- The Acolytes (Bradshaw and Faarooq)
- The Brood (Gangrel, Edge, and Christian)
Championships and accomplishments[change | change source]
The championship and accomplishments of both the Ministry and Corporate Ministry
- World Wrestling Federation
References[change | change source]
- "The Corporate Ministry: A History - Prelude to Darkness". WWE. Retrieved 2014-07-23.
- "WWE Championship - Undertaker (May 23, 1999 - June 28, 1999)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-07-23.
- "World Tag Team Championships - The Acolytes (May 31, 1999 - June 29, 1999)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-07-23.
- "World Tag Team Championships - The Acolytes (July 25, 1999 - August 09, 1999)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-07-23.
- "European Championship - Mideon (June 21, 1999 - July 25, 1999)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-07-22.