The Republicans (France)
The party used to be one of the two major political parties in the French Fifth Republic along with the centre-left Socialist Party (PS), and, following the 2017 legislative election, it remains the second largest party in the National Assembly (behind President Macron's REM).
References[change | change source]
- Bolton, Doug (30 May 2015). "Nicolas Sarkozy changes UMP party's name to The Republicans ahead of political comeback". The Independent. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "France's UMP party changes name to The Republicans, boosting Sarkozy". Reuters Editorial. 2015-05-29. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "EPP - European People's Party - Member Parties". 50.8398374;4.3671204: European People's Party. Archived from the original on 2016-05-04. Retrieved 2015-12-06.CS1 maint: location (link)
- "Partidos Archivo". idc-cdi. 2015-11-26. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "International Democrat Union » Member Parties". Idu.org. 2015-10-27. Archived from the original on 2017-02-24. Retrieved 2015-12-06.