The Signal may refer to:
- The Signal (radio program), a Canadian radio program
- The Signal (Sandra Nasic album), the debut solo album of German singer Sandra Nasic
- The Signal (Urthboy album), the second album from The Herd member Urthboy
- "The Signal", a season-four episode of the British-American animated television series The Amazing World of Gumball
Newspapers[change | change source]
- The Santa Clarita Valley Signal, a news media organization in Santa Clarita, California
- The Signal (college newspaper), the official student newspaper of Georgia State University
- The Signal, The College of New Jersey's student-run newspaper since 1855
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Signal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.