Thousand Oaks shooting
|Thousand Oaks shooting|
|Part of Gun violence in the United States|
|Location||Borderline Bar and Grill, 99 Rolling Oaks Dr, Thousand Oaks, California|
|Date||November 7, 2018 |
11:15 pm (UTC−8)
|Weapons||Glock 21 .45 semi-automatic pistol, smoke grenade(s)|
|Deaths||13 (including the perpetrator)|
|At least 25|
|Perpetrator||Ian David Long|
A mass shooting took place on November 7, 2018, in Thousand Oaks, California, at the Borderline Bar and Grill, a country-western dance club. Many college students would go to the bar. Thirteen people were killed, including a police officer and the shooter, while twenty-five were injured.
References[change | change source]
- Fauria, Krysta. "Suspect in California bar shooting identified as 28-year-old former Marine".
- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/california-shooting-live-update-thousand-oaks-bar-victims-gunman-latest-today-ron-helus-a8624126.html?amp. Missing or empty
- "Mass shooting at Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, California". NBC News. November 8, 2018. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- Staff (November 8, 2018). "At least 11 victims reported in shooting at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks". Ventura County Star. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- "Thousand Oaks shooting: At least 6 people, including deputy, shot at California bar". ajc.com. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- Srivastava, Spriha (November 8, 2018). "Police responding to a mass shooting at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California". cnbc.com. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- "Gunman kills 12 in California bar". BBC News. 8 November 2018. Retrieved 8 November 2018.