Tomas Milian (born Tomás Quintín Rodríguez; 3 March 1933 – 22 March 2017) was a Cuban American-Italian actor and singer. He was known for his roles in The Big Gundown (1966), The Ugly Ones (1967), Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot! (1967), Face to Face (1967), Run, Man, Run (1968), Death Sentence (1968), Tepepa (1969), Compañeros (1970), Sonny and Jed (1972), Life Is Tough, Eh Providence? (1972), Don't Torture a Duckling (1972) and Four of the Apocalypse (1975).
References[change | change source]
- Giuseppe Sansonna (2017). The cuban Hamlet. Storia di Tomas Milian. ISBN 978-8899855055.
- "Addio a "Er monnezza": è morto a Miami Tomas Milian". Giornale di Sicilia. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- "E' morto Tomas Milian, attore cubano rinato Er Monnezza". La Repubblica. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tomas Milian.|
- Tomás Milián official site (in Italian)
- Tomás Milián on IMDb
- Tomás Milián interview Archived 2009-10-07 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- Tomas Milian in The Designated Victim – TCM's Movie Morlocks