Tomas Milian (born Tomás Quintín Rodríguez; 3 March 1933 – 22 March 2017) was a Cuban American-Italian actor and singer. He was known for his roles in The Big Gundown (1966), The Ugly Ones (1967), Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot! (1967), Face to Face (1967), Run, Man, Run (1968), Death Sentence (1968), Tepepa (1969), Compañeros (1970), Sonny and Jed (1972), Life Is Tough, Eh Providence? (1972), Don't Torture a Duckling (1972) and Four of the Apocalypse (1975).
Milian was born in Havana, Cuba. He studied at the Actors Studio in New York City. He was a bisexual. Milian died at his home in Miami, Florida on 22 March 2017 from a stroke, aged 84.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Giuseppe Sansonna (2017). The cuban Hamlet. Storia di Tomas Milian. ISBN 978-8899855055.
- ↑ "Addio a "Er monnezza": è morto a Miami Tomas Milian". Giornale di Sicilia. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- ↑ "E' morto Tomas Milian, attore cubano rinato Er Monnezza". La Repubblica. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Tomás Milián official site (in Italian)
- Tomás Milián on IMDb
- Tomás Milián interview Archived 2009-10-07 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- Tomas Milian in The Designated Victim – TCM's Movie Morlocks Archived 2017-03-24 at the Wayback Machine
- 1933 births
- 2017 deaths
- Deaths from stroke
- Naturalized citizens of the United States
- American movie actors
- American stage actors
- American television actors
- American LGBT people
- LGBT actors
- Bisexual people
- Italian movie actors
- Italian television actors
- Italian stage actors
- Italian LGBT people
- Actors from Havana
- Actors from Miami