Trans Media Watch
Trans Media Watch (TMW) is a British charity founded in 2009 to improve media coverage of transgender and intersex issues. By improving media coverage, TMW strives to "foster social acceptance and civil recognition for trans persons", and to prevent the "material consequences" of misrepresentation.
Related pages[change | change source]
- All About Trans, a British organisation that promotes a transgender presence and accurate representation in the media
- Paris Lees, journalist and campaigner
- Transgender rights in the United Kingdom
References[change | change source]
- "Trans Media Watch Home". TransMediaWatch.org. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- Silva de Assis (2014), p. 8
- Silva de Assis (2014), pp. 10, 12
- Reuben, Matthew (17 January 2013). "Trans role models: Janet Mock, Paris Lees, CN Lester and Luke Anderson". New Statesman. Archived from the original on 16 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.