Translocation may mean:
- Translocation (genetics), an abnormality of chromosomes
- PEP group translocation, a method used by bacteria for absorbing sugar
- Translocation (botany), the transport of food through the phloem in plants
- Protein translocation, a process in protein biosynthesis
- Species translocation, movement of a species, by people, from one area to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.