Jump to navigation Jump to search
Translocation may mean:
- Translocation (genetics), an abnormality of chromosomes
- PEP group translocation, a method used by bacteria for absorbing sugar
- Translocation (botany), the transport of food through the phloem in plants
- Protein translocation, a process in protein biosynthesis
- Species translocation, movement of a species, by people, from one area to another
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Translocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.