From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A transmitter is an electronic device or tool which sends a signal through electromagnetic radiation. It is used by people to communicate. Transmitter sizes can be very small for people to use or wear, or can be as big as a building.
Other websites[change | edit source]
- International Telecommunication Union
- Jim Hawkins' Radio and Broadcast Technology Page
- WCOV-TV's Transmitter Technical Website
- Major UK television transmitters including change of group information, see Transmitter Planning section.
- Richard Moore's Anorak Zone Photo Gallery of UK TV and Radio transmission sites