Tribute to Uncle Ray
|Tribute to Uncle Ray|
|Studio album by|
|Little Stevie Wonder chronology|
Tribute to Uncle Ray is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder (then known as "Little Stevie Wonder") . It was released in October 1962, not long after Wonder's debut album The Jazz Soul of Little Stevie, which was also released in 1962.
Background[change | change source]
Track listing[change | change source]
All songs composed by Ray Charles, except where indicated.
- "Hallelujah I Love Her So"
- "Ain't That Love"
- "Don't You Know"
- "The Masquerade" (Herbert Magidson, Allie Wrubel)
- "Frankie & Johnny" (Traditional)
- "Drown in My Own Tears" (Henry Glover)
- "Come Back Baby"
- "Mary Ann"
- "Sunset" (Stevie Wonder, Clarence Paul)
- "My Baby's Gone" (Berry Gordy, Jr.)