Twin Towers could mean:
- The World Trade Center, formerly in New York City, United States
- The Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Deira Twin Towers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Deutsche Bank Twin Towers in Frankfurt, Germany
- The Torres de Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Twin Tower, a 1970s Hong Kong residential block design
- For other twin towers, see List of twin buildings and structures
In movie and literature:
- Twin Towers (movie), a 2003 Oscar-winning documentary
- In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the fictional location on Ursa Minor Beta where the Guide is published
- A San Antonio Spurs front court consisting of Tim Duncan and David Robinson
- The Twin Towers (professional wrestling), a former professional wrestling tag team consisting of Akeem and the Big Boss Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.