Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: type.|
Type may mean:
- A type is a category of being
- Type-token distinction
- Type theory, basis for the study of type systems
- Type (model theory)
- Type or Arity, the number of operands a function takes
- Type, any proposition or set in the Intuitionistic type theory
- Data type, collection of values used for computations
- Type (command), a shell command.
- Type system, defines a programming language's response to data types
- Type (band), name of Portuguese DJ and musician Cyz (Cynthia Zamorano)
- Typeface, used in typesetting
- Typing, Pressing buttons (keys) on a keyboard to enter text
- Architectural type, classification of architecture by functional types (houses, institutions), morphological types or historical types
- The yellowchair performance experience, a theatre company often abbreviated to TYPE
- Dog type, categorisation by use or function of domestic dogs
- Biological type, which fixes a scientific name to a taxon
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.