UMD could mean:
- Universal Media Disc, a disc format created by Sony for the PlayStation Portable.
- Under Monitor Display, a display used in television production galleries to indicate the source displayed above it.
- United Macedonian Diaspora, a Washington, D.C. based organization addressing the interests and needs of ethnic Macedonians.
- Unified Medical Dictionary: Arabic electronic medical dictionary; (English - French - Arabic)
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, a campus of the University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan-Dearborn, a campus of the University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota Duluth, a regional university of the University of Minnesota
- United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas's Hospitals, now part of King's College London
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.