USA3000 Airlines was an airline from the United States. The original name of the airline was Brendan Airways. For commercial reasons, the airline chose to be known as USA3000 Airlines. It was started by Apple Vacations in 2001. The airline started charter (irregular) flights to Cancún and Punta Cana in December of 2001.  Scheduled (planned) flights were started in 2002. The airline flew mostly new Airbus A320 family airplanes. In 2011, Apple Vacations said it would stop USA3000 Airlines from flying. The last flight was on January 30, 2012. All of the airline's planes were sold to other airlines, such as Frontier Airlines and VivaColombia.
Gallery[change | change source]
A USA3000 Airlines airplane at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
References[change | change source]
- "Brendan Airways, LLC, d/b/a USA3000 Airlines 2004-5-12". Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "USa3000 Airlines Alternatives with CheapOair". Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "New airline USA 3000 takes off in Phila". Philadelphia Business Journal. 27 December 2001. Retrieved 21 April 2016.
- "An airline closes, and with it, an era".
- "USA 3000 Fleet of A320 (History) - Airfleets aviation".