This article has many issues. Please help fix them or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Urolagnia (also urophilia, undinism) is a paraphilia where people gain sexual pleasure from urine and/or urination. The term has origins in the Greek Language (from ouron, urine, and lagneia, lust).
Those who enjoy urolagnia may enjoy urinating on other people, or being urinated on. The practice of drinking the urine is called urophagia, although this word also applies to non-sexual situations. People who practice urolagnia may participate in urolagnia as part of a domination and submission scene, though not all sexual activity involving urine is so.
These activities are often described with the slang terms golden showers, water sports, or piss play. Urolagnia is sometimes associated with omorashi, but omorashi is usually described in Western culture using terms such as bladder desperation or panty wetting.
References[change | change source]
- Colman, Andrew M. (2006). A Dictionary of Psychology. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19280-632-1. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
- Laws, Dr. Richard; William T. O'Donohue (1997). Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment. Guilford Press. p. 403. ISBN 978-1-57230-241-9. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
- "Censorship". Office of Film and Literature Classification. Government of New Zealand. 2007.
- "Meaning of objectionable". Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act. Government of New Zealand. 1993.
(d) the use of urine or excrement in association with degrading or dehumanising conduct or sexual conduct…
- "Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Amendment Act 2005". Dept. of Internal Affairs. Government of New Zealand. 2008-01-28.
As amended, a person who knowingly trades, distributes or makes objectionable materials now faces a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Urolagnia at Wikimedia Commons