User:Elvis martis/Professor Evans Clifton Coutinho
|This is not a Wikipedia article: It is one user's draft page that he or she is working on. It may be incomplete and/or unreliable.|
Evans Clifton Coutinho (b. 17th day of January in the year 1961. Age 55) was born in a small town in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. He is a Computational Chemist and currently, the head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Bombay College of Pharmacy.
Recently, he delivered several lectures in the span of 5 days at the Centre of Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS), Panjab University (PU) for which he was awared the Visiting Fellowship Award 2016
Education and Career[change | change source]
Prof Coutinho did all his schooling and further studies in, then called Bombay, now called Mumbai.
He completed his primary and secondary education at St. Anne's High School Orlem, Malad. Then, he pursued his Higher Secondary or Pre-university education at, then called Parle College and now called Sathaye College at Vile Parle, Mumbai. Then, he joined University Department of Chemical technologies (UDCT), now called Institute of Chemical Technologies (ICT) for B.Sc., B.Sc. (Tech) and then graduated with Master's Degree in Technology under the tutelage of Dr. Radhakrishna P. Iyer
In 1986, he joined Bombay College of Pharmacy as lecture of Pharmaceutical chemistry and registered for his Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry under the supervision of Prof. V. M. Kulkarni.
Positions held[change | change source]
01. Chairman of the Board of Studies of Pharmacy, University of Mumbai.
02. Member of the Academic Council, University of Mumbai.
03. Member of the Faculty of Technology, University of Mumbai.
04. Member of the Board of University Teaching and Research for the Faculty of Technology, University of Mumbai.
05. Member of the Research and Recognition Committee for the Board of Studies in Pharmacy, University of Mumbai.
06. Member of the Research and Recognition Committee for the Board of Studies in Biophysics, University of Mumbai.
07. Member of the Research and Recognition Committee of SPTM, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
08. Member of the Board of Studies, School of Sciences, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
09. Member of the Research Progress Committee (RPC) for the faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences/Pharmacy, NIRMA University, Ahmedabad.
10. Member School Board – School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy, Central University of Rajasthan.
Research Interests and Contributions[change | change source]
Please Visit his webpage for all his Research interests : http://profeccoutinho.net.in/About-us/
Publications[change | change source]
Please visit the Google Scholar page for his complete list of papers: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=mcw-68MAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
Also visit the scopus author profile page: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=7103028979
Awards and Recognition[change | change source]
Students: Present and Past[change | change source]
Current Students: http://profeccoutinho.net.in/People/
Past Students: http://profeccoutinho.net.in/Alumni/