Hello. Welcome to my user page. You can also mostly find me at regular English Wikipedia; my name there is the same. I started here on May 11 2005. On July 29 2005 the users at this wiki felt enough confidence in me to allow me to become an administrator.
Wiki work[change | change source]
Similar to my work in the English Wikipedia, I tend to do mostly minor behind-the-scenes work.
Behind the scenes stuff[change | change source]
Right now, I've finished:
- Making sure that all the days of the years have some thing there (i.e. are not red links).
- Cleaning up all the years, births, and deaths backwards by splitting them into smaller chunks (centuries and then decades like at the English wikipedia).
- Finished the 1st century onwards.
- Created and organized Category:Albums by year and Category:Years in music to organize a series of album categories.
- Created and organized Category:Movies by year to organize movies by year.
- Created and organized Category:Books by year to organize books by year of first publication.
Articles[change | change source]
- Wrote (really re-wrote scarcity and economics to remove a certain POV).
- Created Julian calendar and Gregorian calendar to clear up articles with both dates used.
- Created Peer review after realizing that Wikipedia:Peer review wasn't showing Peer Review as a redirect because you can't redirect across namespaces (am I the only one who understood that?).
- Created Otto Struve, mostly out of Friedrich Wilhelm von Struve