User experience is a term that is used for all impressions and feelings a user has when interacting with a product or service. It is often used in the context of graphical user interfaces, and the questions relating to their design. User experience commonly has different aspects:
- The visual design of the user interface.
- Information architecture - the way information is organised
- User interaction design - how does the user interact with the system
- Usability - helping the user to do what he wants to do
References[change | change source]
- Hussain, Shahadat (2019-10-24). "7 UX Factors". DroitThemes. Retrieved 2019-12-11.