- A username of your choice
- Your own user page and/or subpage(s)/sandbox(es)
- Other users can send you e-mails without knowing your address
- The ability to move (rename) pages
- The ability to vote in discussions
- Keep a watchlist to see changes made to pages you are interested in.
You can click here to make an account.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Please sign your comments on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will make your IP address and the date show up on the page. If you decide to log in, your username and the date will show up instead. Again, welcome, and I hope you decide to stay! Osiris (talk) 01:23, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
User page[change source]
- en:Wikipedia:Not every IP is a vandal 184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:25, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- Didn't say you were a vandal. Just that you can't have a user page. But since you're adding this content across multiple wikis, I am getting close to blocking you for spamming. Osiris (talk) 01:29, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- How is working on a User page spamming? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:37, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- 1) Read Wikipedia:User page or en:Wikipedia:User page ? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:52, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- 2) What "content"? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:12, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- This is the one and only content I've added. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:22, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I was referring to the content you added to this link and what you added to User:188.8.131.52/notes. The same content that is in the 15 other pages on other wikis. Osiris (talk) 02:27, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
Not only was/is User:184.108.40.206/topics not content (User page space), I was in the process of removing some of it when you deleted the record of its existence. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:53, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for a person who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.We have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. An IP address can be shared by many people. If you feel that things said here are not about you, you can create an account or log in to stop it happening again.