VH1 shows reality shows and reruns of sitcoms, whereas MTV's focus is on the current hits and also reality shows. VH1 also shows You're Cut Off! on Mondays for 3 weeks and Wednesdays for 5 weeks. It started airing on June 9, 2010 . Casting has been renewed for a 2nd season.
Related pages[change | change source]
Notes[change | change source]
- Juzwiak, Rich (26 July 2010). "Tell VH1 Producers Who Needs To Be Cut Off". VH1 Blog. Retrieved 18 August 2010.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website
- VH1 Classic Archived 2007-04-27 at the Wayback Machine
- VH1 Country[permanent dead link]
- VH1 Divas Live Archived 2011-09-19 at the Wayback Machine
- VH1 Europe
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation
- VH1 Soul Archived 2008-11-21 at the Wayback Machine
- VH1 Latin America
- VHUno US Latin Channel[permanent dead link]