|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: vessel.|
Vessel or vessels may refer to:
- Blood vessel, a tube that carries blood around the body
- Lymph vessel, a thin walled, valved structure that carries lymph
- Vessel element, a narrow tube that carries water in plants (such as the xylem)
- Bowl, a common open-top container
- Drinking vessel, for holding drinkable liquids
- Marine vessel, any kind of boat or ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.