Jump to navigation Jump to search
Villedieu is the name of several communes in France:
- Villedieu, Cantal, in the Cantal department
- Villedieu, Côte-d'Or, in the Côte-d'Or department
- Villedieu, Vaucluse, in the Vaucluse department
- Villedieu-la-Blouère, in the Maine-et-Loire department
- Villedieu-le-Château, in the Loir-et-Cher department
- Villedieu-lès-Bailleul, in the Orne department
- Villedieu-les-Poêles, in the Manche department
- Villedieu-sur-Indre, in the Indre department
- Les Villedieu, in the Doubs department
Villedieu may also refer to:
- Marie-Catherine de Villedieu, a 17th-century French author.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villedieu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.