|Frequent-flyer program||Vueling Club|
(Part of Avios Loyalty programme)
|Company slogan||We Love Places|
|Parent company||IAG (97.52%) |
|Headquarters||El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain|
|Key people||Javier Sánchez-Prieto (Chairman & CEO),
Calum Laming (CXO), Michael Delehant (CSO),Jorge Saco (CFO)
|Revenue||€1,932.8 million (2015)|
|Operating income||€138.1 million (2015)|
|Net income||€95.3 million (2015)|
|Total assets||€688.7 million (2015)|
|Total equity||€237.2 million (2012)|
Vueling Airlines (often called just Vueling) is an Spanish airline. It is based in Barcelona. It was founded in 2004. The airline is a 'low-cost' airline. This means they try to make their tickets as affordable as possible for passengers. In 2009, Vueling merged with another Spanish airline called Clickair. Vueling is the 2nd largest airline in Spain. 
Destinations[change | change source]
Most of Vueling's flights are between Europe. There's also some flights to Africa and Asia. Vueling currently goes to 155 cities.
Fleet[change | change source]
Vueling owns 102 Airbus A320 family planes. 
Gallery[change | change source]
Two Vueling planes in 2011
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "IAG - International Airlines Group - Annual Reports".[permanent dead link]
- ↑ "IAG - International Airlines Group - News Release". Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "IAG - International Airlines Group - Annual Reports". www.es.iairgroup.com. Retrieved 5 May 2018.[permanent dead link]
- ↑ "Vueling Airlines - Hahn Air Lines". www.hahnair.com.
- ↑ "Vueling - Where we fly". www.vueling.com. Retrieved 26 December 2021.
- ↑ "Vueling Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net.