|Frequent-flyer program||Vueling Club|
(Part of Avios Loyalty programme)
|Company slogan||We Love Places|
|Parent company||IAG (97.52%) |
|Headquarters||El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain|
|Key people||Javier Sánchez-Prieto (Chairman & CEO),
Calum Laming (CXO), Michael Delehant (CSO),Jorge Saco (CFO)
|Revenue||€1,932.8 million (2015)|
|Operating income||€138.1 million (2015)|
|Net income||€95.3 million (2015)|
|Total assets||€688.7 million (2015)|
|Total equity||€237.2 million (2012)|
Vueling Airlines (often called just Vueling) is an Spanish airline. It is based in Barcelona. It was founded in 2004. The airline is a 'low-cost' airline. This means they try to make their tickets as affordable as possible for passengers. In 2009, Vueling merged with another Spanish airline called Clickair. Vueling is the 2nd largest airline in Spain. 
Destinations[change | change source]
Fleet[change | change source]
Gallery[change | change source]
Two Vueling planes in 2011
References[change | change source]
- "IAG - International Airlines Group - Annual Reports".
- "IAG - International Airlines Group - News Release". Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "IAG - International Airlines Group - Annual Reports". www.es.iairgroup.com. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- "Vueling Airlines - Hahn Air Lines". www.hahnair.com.
- "Vueling Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net.