Wallace may refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Wallace, Idaho, a town in the American state of Idaho
People[change | change source]
- Wallace Shawn (born 1943), an American actor, author, playwright, and stand-up comedian
- Wallace de Souza (born 1987), a Brazilian volleyball player
- Mike Wallace, American football player
- Mike Wallace (journalist), American journalist, former host of 60 Minutes
Other uses[change | change source]
- Wallace, a character in the Wallace and Gromit animations by Aardman Animations
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.