Warren B. Hamilton
Warren B. Hamilton (May 13, 1925 – October 26, 2018) was an American geologist. He was known for his works in geology and geophysics. He described the dynamic and petrologic evolution of Earth's crust and mantle. He worked for the US Geological Survey (USGS) in geologic, then geophysical, branches.
References[change | change source]
- "Warren B. Hamilton". Colorado School of Mines. Archived from the original on 2018-01-15. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- Hamilton, Lawrence; Foulger, Gillian; Hamilton, Sarah; Howard, Keith; Stein, Seth (2019). "Memorial to Warren B. Hamilton, 1925-2018". Geological Society of America Memorials. 48: 7–13.
- "Warren B. Hamilton obituary".
Other websites[change | change source]
- Warren B. Hamilton Archived 2018-01-15 at the Wayback Machine, Colorado School of Mines
- Keith Howard, 2007, citation for the Structural Geology and Tectonics Career Contribution Award