Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: wash.|
Wash could mean:
- Wash (creek), a usually dry creek bed or gulch that temporarily fills with water after a heavy rain
- WASH, a Clear Channel Communications radio station
- Wash (distilling), the liquid produced by the fermentation step in the production of distilled beverages
- Wash (Firefly), a fictional character who originated in the science fiction television series, Firefly
- Wash (painting), a light covering of diluted paint on a painting
- Wash (Prison Break episode), 40th episode of American television series Prison Break
- The Wash, the square-mouthed estuary on the northwest margin of East Anglia
- The Wash (movie), a hip-hop styled movie,
- "Wash (song)", a Pearl Jam song
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.