Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: waterhole.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to watering holes.|
A waterhole or water hole is a depression in the ground in which water can collect.
Waterhole or water hole may also refer to:
- Water hole (radio), an especially quiet region of the electromagnetic spectrum
- The Water Hole, a 1928 Western film
- Waterhole No. 3, a 1967 Western comedy film, a comic remake of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Watering hole attack, a computer attack strategy
Related pages[change | change source]
- Water well, an excavated hole that is dug to provide water
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterhole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.