Welsh could mean many different things:
- Of or relating to Wales
- The Welsh language
- The Welsh people
Welsh could also mean:
Places in the United States (US)
- Ben Welsh, an Australian Icon
- Harry Welsh, a US paratrooper in World War II
- Irvine Welsh, a Scottish author
- Matty Welsh, an Australian swimmer
- Matthew E. Welsh, a US politician and governor of Indiana
- John Welsh (footballer), a player for Hull City, England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Welsh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.