Westphalian may refer to:
- The culture or people of the Westphalia region of Germany
- Westphalian language, one of the major dialect groups of West Low German
- Westphalian sovereignty, a concept in international relations
- Westphalian (stage), in geology
- Westphalian ham (Westfälischer Schinken) produced from acorn-fed pigs raised in Westphalia. The resulting meat is dry cured and then smoked over a mixture of beechwood and juniper branches.
Animals[change | change source]
- Westphalian horse, a warmblood horse bred in the Westphalia region of western Germany
- Westphalian chicken, old hardy landrace of chicken
- Westphalian Dachsbracke, a small, short legged scenthound
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Westphalian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.