Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: whip.|
A whip is a long strand of leather with a hard handle, used for directing or hitting animals or people.
Whip may also refer to:
- Chain whip, a martial arts weapon
- Flogging, punishment using a whip
- Whip (dance), a popular dance move
- Whip (instrument), a percussion instrument
- Whip (politics), a political party's discipline official
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.