Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: will.|
Will could mean:
- Will (modal verb)
- Shall and will, comparison of the two verbs
- Will (law), a legal document that explains the last wishes of someone after they die, such as what they want to happen to their money and their things.
- Living will, a legal document that explains the desires of the author with regard to medical decisions when they are unable to act on their own behalf.
- Will (philosophy), is the part of us that makes conscious choices and actions.
- Free will, is the theory that every person can decide what to do freely.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Will.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.