Jump to navigation Jump to search
York is a city in England. It might also mean:
England[change | change source]
- York Minster, a cathedral
- York City F.C., an association football team
- University of York, a university
United States[change | change source]
Canada[change | change source]
- The old name of Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario
- York, Toronto, a former municipality that is now part of Toronto
- York Region, a regional municipality to the north of Toronto
- York University in Toronto
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.