Jump to navigation Jump to search
York is a city in England. It might also mean:
England[change | change source]
- York Minster, a cathedral
- York City F.C., an association football team
- University of York, a university
United States[change | change source]
Canada[change | change source]
- The old name of Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario
- York, Toronto, a former municipality that is now part of Toronto
- York Region, a regional municipality to the north of Toronto
- York University in Toronto
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title York.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.