Zachary David Alexander Efron
October 18, 1987
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron (18 October 1987) is an American actor and singer. He is most famous for his role in the High School Musical series. He has been in other television shows and movies. Most recently, he starred in High School Musical 3. He also starred in the movies Hairspray, 17 Again and Charlie St. Cloud.
Personal life[change | change source]
His mother, Starla Baskett, is a former secretary and his father, David is engineer. He is the older of two sons. He has a little brother, Dylan (1991).
Filmography[change | change source]
- Melinda's World (2003) - Stuart Wasser
- Miracle Run (2004) - Steven Morgan
- The Derby Stallion (2005) - Patrick McCardle
- High School Musical (2006) - Troy Bolton
- Hairspray (2007) - Link Larkin
- High School Musical 2 (2007) - Troy Bolton
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008) - Troy Bolton
- 17 Again (2009) - Mike O'Donnell (teen)
- Me and Orson Welles (2010) - Richard Samuels
- Charlie St. Cloud (2010) - Charlie St. Cloud
- Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (2012) - Ted Wiggins
- That Awkward Moment (2014) - Jason (final film role)
- Baywatch (2017) - Matt Brody
Other awards and nominations[change | change source]
|2008||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Other: Red Carpet Fashion Icon – Male||Himself||Nominated|
|2010||Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Awards||Cutest Couple (shared with Vanessa Hudgens)||Won|
|Bravo Otto||Best TV Star – Male|
|2011||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Other: Red Carpet Fashion – Icon[source?]|
References[change | change source]
- "Vanessa Hudgens Seeks Dismissal Of $150K Suit". Retrieved November 1, 2007.
Hudgens and boyfriend Zac Efron are popular with teens for their roles in the Disney Channel movie and recent sequel.